My holiday ends HERE .

Gosh ... I just realized that I haven't touch any of my homework yet ! Additional mathematics's project , Malay essays , Mandarin and Oral !!!!! Great .. What I've been doing for the past weekends ?? I need to reschedule my daily timetable . I seriously need to do that . Or else I will be regret for this . Plus my parents are nagging here and there which made me very frustrated .
Argh . *Deep sigh 
Starting to feel stressful right now .. So many stuff pops into my mind suddenly .. My studies , relationships and responsibilities as an elder sister .. There are a lots of things that I need to take care of and play my role as the eldest .. I should stop wasting my time for useless stuff .. Plus I also keep on arguing with my parents recently .. I know it is not good .. But I'm trying to control my temper .. My tolerance level is at my limit .. Perhaps I will shout at them if I'm too stress .. To release my tension I guess .. Or cry under my blanket .. Alone in the night .. Gosh .. Why I act like damn miserable .. Gosh .. I'm too depressed .. I have to cheer up ! Boost up Joaan Leong ! I know you can do it ! You are not alone ! Owhkay , lets do it !

Holiday mode - OFF
Study mode - ON

HELL YEAH !


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. So stress right now .. Nobody to share my problems weyh .. Help me
      SOS

      Delete
    2. and u should absolutely call me

      Delete
  2. cheer up la... well... yeah .. ure not alone... and u never will be.... haha ... samething is going on with me right now... except for the older sister part... :p .... chill girl.... I cant wait for Monday though.... I think u know y..!! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah .. I know that :) Ishh .. U're the youngest .. U'll never know my feelings .. Hahaha .. Monday ? Cummon babe .. I DARE YOU !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts