Future life


So I was planning to upload our photos at here .. But I'm not sure whether you want it high profile or not :| Hmm .. I guess never mind it lah .. I will treasure our photos don't worry sweetheart :) Wanna take more and more and more pics of both of us ! Gosh. Couldn't help myself from missing you so much .. You better let me know if your phone already repaired ah .. Muah muah <3 

Yeap .. SPM is just 2 more days .. I don't know what results I will get .. So to all my  relatives , my friends , my parents , my siblings and especially you , my darling .. Don't give to much hope on me .. I will do my best in the exam and if my results are not excellent as what you expected .. Please forgive me and don't be disappointed on me .. Most importantly .. Don't leave me :( I really need your support guys .. 

Well actually my mood is like very nervous and excited .. I'm already thinking about my future .. My after SPM life .. LOL .. I've already got plan with my gang and my parents .. Going to fly to everywhere ! To Penang islands , to Sabah , to Singapore ..... Yupp .. Look forward to my future life ! I know I can go through this .. Just one more month and I can have my freedom soon !! Just can't wait for it ! I will go and get my car license  , after that gonna drive all around Malaysia with ma buddies ! And of course , Mr.Mango too :P 

So I wanna to go shopping first straight away I finish my last paper , which is Mandarin paper , on the third of December .. I wanna buy many pretty dresses and shoes and bags and blouse and skinny jeans and tees ! I also wanna have a makeover of myself ! I wanna dip dye my hair , prefer purple color cause he likes it too :P And I wanna get a pair of contact lenses and sunglasses with power of course .. And the most important .. I want to get a treatment for my skin disease ! Ah so many stuff to do ! Last but no least .. I wanna give him a surprise on his sweet 16 birthday :D  Hmm .. What should I do on that special day ? :P 

Oh gosh .. I almost lost myself in my ' made up ' future life .. Time to study ! 

By the way I still got a little bit of time for selfies :P
Selfie selca time <3


I still remember our first kiss <3
Owhkay I want more :| 
Craving for kisses :(
Miss you .. Xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts