FML

So I learned this new word , FML - Fuck my life .
Like seriously , literally . My life is a mess . I woke up at afternoon and sleep at dawn . This is not healthy .. Seriously not healthy at all . Urgh I should have spend my time more on blogging or working out .. And my appetite changed too .. Don't feel like eating like I used to be .. Gosh gosh gosh .. I can't stay at home edy .. I need a job . No I should change my lifestyle first .. Throw away all the bad habits like sleep till so damn late .. My laziness and bathing habits .. FYI I don't really like to bath .. But if I really wanna bath I will take a long time .. About 2 hours .. Hahaha .. Well I really need to change myself .. Argh .. I wanna to be a pretty girl .. I want beautiful dresses .. Perhaps I gonna try out all those make-ups stuff .. Hahaha .. I really need to go shopping .. Cause I ain't satisfied last time .. Anyone ! Please date me out ! 



Comments

Popular Posts