Beep Blop Flop

Well it's been a long time I last updated .. Been every busy for the last few days .. Got to settle my college fees and hostel application thingy .. I've chosen the Mass Communication course .. Guess someone wasn't quite satisfied with my decision .. Hmm gotta get over it and move on .. 

So I chit-chatted with a bacon just now .. Yeah you heard me .. A bacon . He's my senior-to-be so it's alright to call him bacon .. I'm not a meanie weyh ! He likes it too ! So in order to make people happy I guess I will just have to do that .. What to do ? That's my job :P Not to bully people but to make them happy ;) He's nice guy .. Although I just know him for .. 20 days ? I don't know why but I got a feeling that we've met since a long time ago .. Let's just hope that my sixth sense is still functioning well .. Well this is just a prologue of our story .. I'm gonna write everything into our novel .. Horror , comedy , adventure ... Etc .. Hahaha .. Hope it has a good ending ! 

So after this I'm gonna upload a collection of beautiful poems from all over the world .. Well some of them are credits to me though .. Please ! I know how to poem too alright ? Don't look down on me .. I won't disappoint you I promise .. Cause sometimes the vulgar princess have emotional nights like you too :)

Ps : Mr Bacon , I've a perfect poem for you :) It's about your past . I personally think that the situation suits you well , although I don't really know what was going on that time . I will post it on here . I shall name it ... Elapse 

Comments

Popular Posts