Enough

Currently listening to 退後 by Jay Chou

Damn that lyrics .. Seems like it's especially made for me .. I can feel a strong feeling from the situation itself .. Somehow I can understand the feelings of it .. I know I myself is the problem .. Whether I can hold onto it or not .. I just don't know anymore .. The feelings aren't there anymore .. The love is slipping away .. We are on different paths .. Some will say those are just excuses .. As long as you have faith in it .. Well this the main  problem here .. I'm not sure my faith in you is still here or not .. Do I still love you ? I know this is very perplexing .. I'm so scare to face the truth .. My mind says yes but my heart says no .. My mind says no but my heart says yes .. This is so stressful .. I had enough of useless advices .. They're not helping at all . Please guys .. As my best buddies .. As my friends .. Can you pull me up from this quicksand ? I'm struggling here .. Any better advices or consolation instead of stood here watching me sinking deeper and deeper ? The saddest part is even a stranger is willing to sacrifice his own time , his sleep , to save me . Guys , where are you when I needed you the most ? At least let me cry on your shoulder ? Really .. I'm not sure I can hold on any longer anymore .. Let me hug you .. I need a hug .. Somehow I learnt something from this relationship .. Do not fully commit yourself your love into a relationship .. The more you give in , the more you hurt .. Prepare yourself before involve into a relationship .. Do you really want it ? Do you really fully ready for it ? 

This is it . Tonight . 

Comments

Popular Posts