New interest ?

I've always wanted to develop a new interest ( since I got none ) ( Sleeping is not included so yeah ). Baking. Yesh. Baking. 
Cause I did bake once, well I still remember clearly, that was for my ex, Valentines Day surprise hahaha. I did recorded all the procedure into a video and yes I still have it in my phone. Although I've failed for 6 times but I never give up. At last I've succeed and the outcome is very satisfied. I made Hershey chocalate chip cookies for him, and they tasted good ! I'm quite proud of myself tho ;) Since that, I've always go to the cookbook section in the bookstores and go through all the books over there especially 'cakes and cookies' :) I really like it cause it is tiny and cute and seems easy to be made. I wanna buy those books so so much but my friends told me that I can just search for the recipe via online. I really wanna collect all the books cause they are really cute ! I can't resist those cute little cupcakes urghhh >< I'm still deciding .. Should I start my new interest in baking ? Should I ?

Throwback. 



Comments

Popular Posts