Recent update

Alright. I'm very bored. Like literally. Sat in front of my computer for two hours for nothing. NOTHING. Okay maybe there are something like raping the refresh button on Facebook page, tweeting, finished two matches of D1, Whats-app, scrolling Instagram and yeah whining. This is my very first time to feel that I've wasted my life so much. Is this because of I woke up early this morning and felt motivated so damn much ? Hahaha .. I shall do that tomorrow morning. 

Well I woke up early this morning, like around 7.30am ? (Please I almost break my own records) Cause I need to go to my college (TARUC) to settle the withdrawal and new intake application thingy. Yes I had withdrawn my previous course, which is Foundation in Science. And now I've applied for diploma in Mass Communication (Public Relation). Why I withdraw ? After I enrolled in this course, I came to realize that I have zero interest in Chemistry subject. I don't even know how to construct a balanced equation. And the calculations ... Urgh forget about it. And this is just the first semester. How can I survive the next one where I'm suffering as hell in this first semester ? I studied a lil bit of the subjects on the next semester. Organic and Physical Chemistry. Mindfuck. I doubted my own ability. Can I really do this ? Can I really cope with all the science subs ? Would it be wasting my time if I continue the course ? Or wasting the money ? After I've discussed with my parents, they support me to change the course. Study what you really interested in. They said. And I did. I chose diploma in Public Relations. Why ? It is kinda like my interest actually. I enjoy talking as you know, and I'm interested in human communication. Plus, the job scopes are wide. The progammes are not that hard compared to those science subjects. I don't need to know all the science terms anymore. Like Hell Yeah ! Fuck those shit. Moreover I've got to know some PR seniors, so if I have any trouble they are willing to  help out :) I just love these people so much. Although we barely know each other, but they are kind. They won't hurt you like somebody else.

I've learnt a lot of life lessons during these four months. I'm given a second chance, to make everything right. Yes I will appreciate this chance and I use it wisely. I'm not gonna repeat any mistakes that I've done and if I accidentally repeated I will wear my best apology. Not like last time, I missed the chance to say sorry for what I did. I felt like I'm born once again. I'm gonna change for good. Maybe there are still some bad habits left, but bear in mind, no matter what I've changed into, deep inside my heart, I'm still Joaan. I will always be.


Comments

Popular Posts