Eau de Toilette Spray


I've always wanted a particular fragrance that belongs to me. A good fragrance that whenever people smell it will automatically think of me. I've always wanted my own perfume. Whenever I go to any cosmetic store, you will definitely see me wandering around the perfume spray section.  I really fond of those fancy colorful bottles on the racks. Different color different size different pattern different brand and diffrent fragrance, of course. So, what I wanna share is, I really really like this brand, Incanto. Incanto perfume are for women, but they also have cologne for men too ! ( Duh )  There are a whole series for Incanto perfume.

 Incanto Bloom


Incanto Bliss


Incanto Amity


Incanto Shine


Incanto Heaven


Incanto Charm


Incanto Dream

Incanto 
Of course they're still have a hell lot more series out there, I list out a few only. 
I've used Incanto Charm and Incanto Heaven before. Both if them smell really nice ! Especially Incanto Charm ! I really like their fragrance. But sadly some of them aren't long lasting :( They don't hold for long tho. And I haven't use others yet ! I wanna get the sample pack from the stores but I'm broke recently. Too many stuff on my wish list urghhhhh ._.

One piece ( dresses ) are on my wish list too ! Hahaha ! Trying my best to be femenine here kay ;) Or I'm just lazy to pair up my clothes :/ Cause I'm really stressed up on what should I wear tomorrow every freaking time. It's the same goes to what should I eat questions. And I've a very bad fashion taste so yeah screw this I'm done here. 
I actually look good in one piece y'know ( Everyone looks good in one piece FYI ) Please, just let me being a narcissist for a while can ya ? (.___.) Gotta go shopping again ... ( Gotta spend money again. ) Oh yeah I forgot I'm almost broke, better save up for food >__< ! 

So yeah basically these two things are on my top wish list ;) A birthday present perhaps ? Hahaha just sayinggggg 😝


Imagine I got this whole series on my birthday .... ( Keep dreaming you fool ) 
Nah I won't be greedy, one Incanto Charm is enough ! ( Sepak kepala ) Ouch ... I'm just joking alright :((((( But I'm still dreaming for that day to come *drool*
I'm saving up day by day, hope that I'm still alive till that day 😂


Goodnight guys ! Sleep tight and sweet dreamsssssss ! I'm gonna have a perfume dream tonight ! Love and hugs. ❤️


Comments

Popular Posts