Getaway needed.



How cute is this, to be hugged by a guy who's taller and bigger than you, you feel protected somehow I guess ? I get envious every time I saw any couple do this tho . So sweet that I never got the chance to taste it. I never do that before tho. Crave much ? Desire much ? I am not sure for now. Well, what to do, the guy I like doesn't like me. So yeah. Gotta deal with it right ? It's just the matter of time to accept the fact that I got 'rejected' .. Don't dare to confess. Don't dare to take back my feelings. I am literally stuck. I know he doesn't like me, he never do, it's just that I don't wanna accept it.. It's too hurtful that I cannot handle it. It breaks my fragile heart every single time when I think of him. Yeah, they ask me not to dwell in it nor in my past anymore, but how can you just forget someone that gave you so much to remember ? To my life, cheers.


 

Comments

Popular Posts