Not typical.


Like seriously I need to develop my interest in studying. Been slacking too much recently tho. Been away from my nest for two weeks. Had a lot of fun with awesome people too ;) Kavindran, Jonathan, Bryan, Crystal, Wendy, Pavithiran, Kelvin and one more sort of arrogant girl but she isn't arrogant that much just her personality I guess and I forgot her name again ._. Well whatever. They are really a bunch of nice friends. Playful much but caring as well.They took care of me very well tho. Never felt this way before. Serious. How do I explain this hmmmm .. It's not like the normal caring like 24 hours stay beside you asking you what happened or stuff .. They just know what you need and they are willingly to get it for you .. They don't care much too .. Yeah. I like them. All of them. Look forward to our next gathering guys :)

So yeah I always have a problem with my family. I don't really know what it is but they said it's related to communication. Said that I don't have a good communication session with my parents. Hmmm. I agreed. And I regret. Yeah I am once again at the edge of crying now. I shouldn't have not talking to them. I let them felt sad. They're too old for this. I failed being the eldest in the family. Let them worried too much. Scolded them too much. Impatience much. I am really sorry. And I know I shouldn't tell it at here. But I am shy. I know they're my family. But I am too shy to apologize to thank them and to express my love to them through daily communication. I have to change. Need to wave goodbye to all my bad habits.

And yeah friendship matters now. Hahaha nothing much happened lately. Just had a little misunderstanding with my babes hahaha .. Sorry Tasha and Sashaa ... Thought you guys mad at me tho ( Perasan muchhhh ) Hope you guys don't have hard feelings ya ;) Love and hugsss x

Well I just had a small eye surgery last Saturday .. Eye inflected by bacteria and swell for weeks .. Thus I spent 500 to get rid of it and yeah IT IS FUCKING PAINFUL. Imagine the doctor inject the needle into your eyelid and your eyelid it's been turn inside out to get rid that pus ! Although your eyelid felt numb but you still can feel the coldness of the cutter when it cut through your lids OMGGGGGG AND AND AND the doctor kept poking on it I WAS LIKE CAN YOU STOP POKING CAUSE IT'S FUCKING PAINFUL ! Well , I am really chill during the whole session and kept chatting with the doctor tho ;P Quite a nice experience tho, although my limbs were freaking weak :( I still can walk and selfie and I went mamak makan straight after surgery cause my tummy groans during the whole session HAHAHA .

Till our next post . Hugs x

Comments

Popular Posts