Mashtato

The moment I've decided to write this post, is the moment that I've decided to let go of my past. I know I've hurted you. Directly and indirectly. I'm glad you're still stick around after what I did to you ( mentally ). It's really a blessing to have you as a part in my life :) I really apprieciate what you did to me, no matter how small or how big the thing is. And you will never judge me through my past and present. You have seen the ugliest sides of me, and yet you can still bear with me with all my pessimist and bitchy attitude ( my sis can't even bear with it for this long tho ). Well actually everything happened way too fast. WAY TOO FAST MISTER. CALM YOUR BALLS DUDE. But never mind that, as long as you acknowledge it now, then you better slow down your pace. ( I hope you really do acknowledge this cause I am really serious about this ) 😂😂😂

I truly enjoy spending time with you. Honestly speaking, when I first met you, I did peek you for a few times while I'm taking bullshits and yeah you're just sat there quietly, seems like don't give a shit what I'm talking about. Until I cannot bear with the uneasiness, I've decided to being the one who initiates the conversation. Because I really cannot stand that people that are in a group with me sitting there quietly, didn't even said a word ( Well I exaggerate too much ). I don't want you to feel left out ( Although I know you wouldn't feel like that ). And yeah that's how I start my bullshits xD

You have your flaws. I have mine. We both are skinny ( Wait WHUT ) And I really don't want to be your burden. I can be a really troublesome girl ( Or I am already one ). Once I get comfy with you, that's it, you will slowly get to know the darker side of me. The negative one. Or should I say, the scary one. I'm not perfect. Yes, I'm just a human.

I started to miss you uncontrollably since weeks ago. I don't know why I do that sometimes. It just happened. I don't usually miss someone until this kind of level. Emerging probably ? Or I'm slowly getting into you ? I really don't know. I hope it's a blessing instead of a curse :) 

I will never ask anything from you but one thing, please don't leave me. Hold me tight and let's dream about our future together :) 

Love and hugs x




Comments

Popular Posts