Minor update

Here I am again after one and half year I guessed ? The main reason I no longer rely myself onto blogging because I know whenever I am deeply emotional I will come back to where I feel like home and expressing myself without anyone's judgments. That is why I go out of my comfort zone,  Also, my blog is very negative as told from those who read it hah I didn't know my sadness was that strong that can even affect a person's feelings. Maybe words really bleed when one is weak with their heart at the moment. I do read back my blog posts occasionally and they do bring back painful memories that I couldn't really deal with it alone with my own, but hey I am still writing my feelings down, still able to do it even life is sometimes sucks, gotta move on isn't it ? I know there are people who felt the same way when i am writing down certain posts that they are able to fully relate it back to them, you can get thru it guys! Don't worry I am here for you and you are not alone, been there done that :)

Been wanting to come back here but I was caught up with my busy life and I found an alternative to ignore or put aside my negative feelings, workout. I can proudly say that all my sadness went to my ass now, i mean although it is still small but I am working on it ok. Now now, I do have few inspiration in my mind regarding to my current situation and well my past too, whom I've lost and we are in an awkward state now, whom I've let go but things aren't really resolve, and whom I've already forgotten but suddenly pops out in my life. Wow, all happened at the same period of time during my favorite month! Things will get better right ? If I handle it with care, ofc, but still the clumsy me never change. If I wanted to write down what really happened to me in the past 1 year, it would be 30 pages long, I am dead serious about it. Oh btw, my current vibes is Lauv so go and check him out ! His songs really hit me real hard and I am deeply in love with em.

Comments

Popular Posts