14th day without you and still finding hope

It's 2 in the morning and I am litterally going thru all kind of feelings right now at this moment
Happy, sad, ancious, curious, calm, frisky, and depressed
I do not want to sound very pathetic in this post but I am crying really hard right this second
I always have the fear of losing you when we were together
And now I have to face the fear alone and trust me it is so hard to do it 

I look back to our memories today
Our photos, and our videos of us having fun with tiny little things in life
I keep convince myself that I can get over this 
But it is so hard 
I hate to accpet that we can never be together anymore 
It hurts so bad 

I have been blaming everything
I remember our last hug
It sincerely felt so warm for the first time
I feel so safe, so calm
You were so gentle when you caress my hair
So nice yet so painful knowing it is the last time I can ever get it from you
I blame everything
I tried my best but why
Why I still feel so hurt

I really tried to make it work like how it was before 
But why it doesnt go the way I wanted
Why do I chose to give up
Why I just can't stay for one more fight
And everything will be okay like how I wanted it to be
And I will get what I really wanted in the end
I hate to admit that not all story has a good ending
I hate to admit that there is no more us

I feel happy for you
I actually see there are changes in you
There are growth in you
Slowly and surely I know you could be a better man that I always wished you to be
There is nothing but sadness in me knowing that I couldn't be by your side and witness it
But I am really proud
Really.
You have become vocal, outgoing and smarter 

It is only the 14th day without you by my side 
But why it felt like years
I miss your scent, your touch, your laughter, your face, your sillyness
Your everything
I miss how we used to be
I miss how you called me baby 
I miss you being in my pictures
I miss us.
Deeply.

October has been a dreadful month for both of us
I am glad I took the courage to end our misery
At least we can sleep alil bit better during the night
We have been in a despair that we couldn't get out of it

I was so lost, have no idea what to do with that situation 
People have given me tons of advices
But I can't disgest any of them, not even one
It is so conflicting
When I thought I have made up my mind
You ruined it.
You made a mistake there.
Shoudn't rush things.
The more you wanted it, the more I am avoiding it
The break wasn't a clean break
and thus it confused me and screwed the whole order
I blame everything
I blame your impatience
But I blame myself the most

It's 3 now and I've stopped crying
Please forgive me for being such sentimental and weak
I felt alil better now after expressing my feelings here
Knowing that my only distraction to painful memories is to talk to people
Those whom I trust
Yet sadly it is a weekday and everyone of them are working tomorrow
So here I am

I have been telling myself
If it is meant to be it will be.
For now I have chose to let you go I have to know my reason
And my reason is always clear
I want you to be a better man
And I cannot regret on my choice
The moment I've decided to leave you is when I was too stressful and tired of us being in a toxic fights 
No closure, no conclusion
Just cold, sliences 
And now I tell myself
I have to step out of my comfort zone
Get used to the days without you
I will never look forward to anything now
I have stopped putting expection in realtionships 
It hurt badly and I can't afford seeing myself crying out loud every night
But who knows? 
We can't predict the future, isn't it?

Today I cried a little more
Because it was supposed to be a meaningful date
For an unforgetable person of my life.

You will always be my favourite person.
My favourite view.


Comments

  1. Good post. Cheer up ok. Keep it up with your blog 💪

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts