Frustration .

Yeah . I'm back , finally . I'm glad I'm still alive from the 'disaster' . You know what I mean . MID-YEAR EXAMINATION . Simply great . The first week was smooth . And then the second , then the third . Well , everything went smoothly until today .. Here comes the disaster . Biology paper 2 . My mind was as blank as the paper is . I was screaming so hard as soon as I get the paper .... *inside my heart* . OMGGGGG . What the fuck is that ? Damn it . ISH . Totally mind-fucked . I almost cry that time , again . My fever is killing me . GOSH . I'm about to faint , seriously . My eyes were red , my body is burning ,  and everything is blurred . I can't even walk in a straight line . I don't mean to brag , but it's true . Yeah .. And people were today these two days .. Gosh , that makes things even worse . Please , take good care of yourself . God bless .



Comments

  1. duhh...take care deh. In short, three quarters of my papers were ruined

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts