IDGAF

Everything seemed so normal today .. I'm gonna fail my history paper as usual ..
And being quite a little emotional today .. It's just that I'm kinda worry about stuff like third party or something else .. And well , it just happened . And I know , this is only the beginning . You will never know what's is going to happen next . But really ? I don't give a fart on you girl . Or should I say , bitch ? I didn't have any business with you right ? Why can't you just go away and leave me alone ? Stop messing around with me . Just stop it . I won't gonna admit that you're threat to me . I know , you're beautiful . But , deep inside your black heart , you disgust me . Just stop all your childish's acts girl . Don't dare to piss me off . I warned you .
Mess with me , I will give you a high five , right onto your beautiful face , with a chair , made of steel . 


Yup . I'm a psychopathic .
Don't worry . I'm not mad or upset . 
I'm cool with them .

Comments

Popular Posts