Poor me .


Recently my friends are so active on blogging stuff and stuff .
And I was like , how was my blog recently ? Is she still alive ?
It was decade ago since I updated last time .
It's a little bit overstated , but it's true .
So , seems like they've given me the power to clean up my blog and Wala !
My blog still the same , nothing changed except for some updated new posts .
Luckily my monthly page-views still can maintain at a level , I'm glad for it .
Somehow .. It's just ... I noticed that no-one followed this awesome blog that I've made ! 
Forever alone .
Nah , never mind it . I already used to it though .
So if anyone out there seen this post , I beg of you guys ,
Follow me and I will follow back :P
Do leave a comment ya ♥
Bored of being bored 
Tired of being tired 
ISH , Off to bed !

Comments

Popular Posts