Think wisely before you act .


Oh my Gosh , I guess I just did something stupid .
I just drank a cup of expired full cream milk .
Without noticed .
I mean , a sip .
And now I'm waiting my stomach to react .
Gosh . Hopefully the painfulness won't kill me , literally .
I guess my immune system is strong enough to stand that pain .. right .. ?

Somehow , this incident reminds me of someone brainless like me -_-
Muahaha (Pure Evil Laugh ) Sorry pal .

Oops , Did I just said that "S" word ? Again ? :P

*Reminder : Please check the expiry date before you take anything . I repeat , ANYTHING .

Comments

  1. hahahahah!! what la you....... I told yyou to see the expiry right?? hahahha good luck with all the pain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ish Ish .. You lah .. Terpedaya by you edy -_- Luckily Im strong enough xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts