What a day .


What a day . 
Pouring rain as hell just now , at here , Rasa . 
I supposed to have tuition right now but I'm sitting in front of my computer .
Yea , I skipped tuition classes .
Gosh , haven't have my dinner yet . Mum is out . Dad's working over-time .
I'm here , alone .
*Yawn 
Let me recall what I've done today ...
I reached school at 7.30 a.m. sharp and my examination starts at 7.45 a.m. ..
Whoa , can't believe that I almost late for the examination ..
But , Thank God it was just history paper 3 .. All I need to do is just sitting there for 3 hours and copy down all the answers with the guide from reference book .. 
After that , another surprise plan for the birthday girl , Hoiey .
I was so happy fooling around with them ..
I wonder , will this ever happen to me ?
( More info for the plan : http://vivianvvenwen.blogspot.com )
(Btw , did I look pretty in those pics ? Or do you guys noticed which one is me ? )
Haha .. Lazy to brief out the plan , sorry guys , *keep yawning )

I supposed to be starving for food now cause I haven't have my dinner .
Strange . Surprising . Odd . 
I'm not hungry . But I'm bored . Therefore , I shall eat .

Catch ya later guys .

Comments

Popular Posts