Nick Vujicic


So I met Nick at City Harvest Church Kuala Lumpur a.k.a chckl with my sister , Tiffany and some of my friends , Tabby and Vivian . I was so excited and touched by all his story . His is a very optimistic person and he is a great motivator . He never give up on God and always have faith . He also taught us to have faith . Even though it's a tiny little weenie faith . We must have faith and always trust God . Although I'm not a Christian but I know about Christ , What He had taught us and gives us hope . I felt so blessed about the motivation talk by him . 
Nick Vujicic - Limitless . No limbs no limit . Miracle do happens . Trust and faith . 


Me and Vivian reached there early in the morning to queue to meet Nick ! The talk starts at 2 pm but we reached there around 1030 . Too bad another gang of my friends couldn't managed to get in the auditorium because it was too freaking packed ! We squeezed to let more people to have a seat in there but there were still have 800 people can't get in . My butt cramped for hours ! But it's all worth it when Nick came out from backstage . He is a very humorous person ! I love all his joke . He made me laugh and cry at the same time . Awww <3 


Ma sister , Tiffany , waiting at a cafe and saw a few of local celebrities . Too bad we missed Jinnyboy and Jane Chuck ! They were actually at there too !
Had a lot of fun on that day :) 
Enjoyed myself !

Comments

Popular Posts