Fucked up friendship.



Such a tired game. Chasing all your demons. And I've decided to sit there, waiting for you to come back. Unless you don't care anymore, then please leave. Forever. It kills to see you ignore me like that. It hurts. Deeply. 

Light's gone. Day's end. Lately the face seems slowly sinking, wasting. Thinking about the cause of all this shits. Long nights. Refuse to go outside tonight. It's too cold outside. Too cold for angels to fly. 

Talks about everything at everywhere at anytime. About your grandparents at the bench at 3 in the morning. I don't feel cold, at all. About your family in the car at 4 in the morning. About your future at the cafe at 5 in the evening. About your father, sisters, music studies, relationships, woman-man desires. Too much. I know too much. 

Long cold nights. 
I feel nothing but numb. 

Why ? Why you wanna do this to me ? Leave me without a goodbye. What have I done ? Is this because of I had hurt you ? Did I hurt you ? I don't know whether I've hurt you or not. I'm sorry if I did. Truly sorry. 


We were so happy last time. 
How I wish it would lasts longer.
Midnight memories. But it is slipping away. 
I miss you. Always. 
I will still always be there for you whenever you need me. Or maybe you don't. 
Beep me, call me, text me, whatever me when you need me bah :) 
Love and hugs. 


Comments

Popular Posts